Sunday, July 16, 2006

Without VCL ?


Waterfields, softfields, linked by bold colors and red signals, limits of memory and inspiration, the hard fixed aesthetic of the final Assembly code and the Windows GDI covering what happens internally.

I have already tought about free myself from the VCL components as a way to see if I was able to create a Windows program starting from zero however that was impossible. I wanted to use not too much code and to know what the program was doing but this is not productive because in RAD environment this issue is a matter for the tool to solve (Delphi). I tried to see programming as an oasis between mountains: the water is in the lower lands. The VCL code is wonderful. It is time to use RAD and to stop my stupid vainglory to C and Assembly as it was a short path for anything. The shortest path is to not reconcept the wheel. Always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search in this blog:
Web DelphiEArte.blogspot.com
ip-location